2010年11月27日星期六

In comparison, God wonderful video recommended-Korea Belle jeonjihyun funny ads! _ mules, God

In comparison, God said, I really like jeonjihyun, saw her Sina my blog, I go to her blog to her message, and with luck, I think she will reply to my message. I reproduced from her blog on some of her personal information, you are interested to go to her blog would drop. I wish you good luck !: Chinese name jeonjihyun jeon Ji Hyun English name: Jeon Ji Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun Korean name: jeon ji hyeon formerly: Wang Chih Wang Ji Hyun birthday: 1981 30 October Zodiac: Scorpio chicken constellation: place of birth: Seoul height: 172cm weight: 48kg measurements: 33-25-34 of blood type: B religion: Christian interest: movies, listen to music education: ONBUKU, ANGE, really beautiful daughter in high school, East State University drama department undergraduate family: parents, brother motto: do you want to do everything on his own character: very confident, we do our utmost to achieve the best, cheerful clothing style: nice and comfortable like the opposite sex: the most precious to me favorite perfume: Tommy Girl favorite things: love to eat favorite subject: English favorite actor: Kim Hee Sun go good artists: Jang hyuk chetaixian favorite songs: To Mother (God) starting time: 1997 Apparel Magazine model jeonjihyun Star: in the South, Eltanin in the Northwest of the Dipper, Polaris South jeonjihyun films: 2005 the daisies on the far and the barbaric Daisy2004 "Wind Struck2003 the four tables on The brutal Uninvited2001" my girlfriend "My Sassy Girl2000 the touch not to love" (also known as: "more love" "when transcendent love"), IL Mare1999 "happy to die" Happy Valentine's day the white Ending1999 "White Valentine jeonjihyun TV works: 1999" happy hour "Happy Together" my SBS Television 1998 bawling of SBS Television 1997 sichunqi "SBS Television 2002 Korea Blue Dragon Film Awards best actress," my barbaric girlfriend 2001 Korea impact award Prize 1999 CF 35th Korea 100-think acting award female newcomer acting Award 1999 SBS acting awards award in 1998 by thirty-one hundred best newcomer award to art award 1998 Hong Kong's Hutchison Telecom and dawn tune, one very famous lines: Just say "hi" .2000 Jambangee fashion 2001 Hana FOS2000-2001 Korea 2000-2001 SK electric Korea Giordano Giordanoelastic shampoo HANAROOKCASHBAG, etc.

没有评论:

发表评论