2010年11月27日星期六

Wolf howling poetry workshops: one only pale magpie into beautiful _ Wolf howling

Wolf howling poetry workshop: A pale magpie into beauty �� poems to yu JI young man/ Wolf bark dark, and hear from you about your bars, I suddenly inspired pop you and me, and write into the full illusion of cannabis in poetry, does it look like you give me a description of the circumstances of the salt, the salt is sugar is sweet, phosphorus glowing light is red, red, Wolf in warm colors and the shapes of the bark is a bleeding heat of warriors, the red light, penetrating the dark jungle a bunch of Golden, cutting a sunflower head I like Van Gogh, like his persistence and flame he cut off his ears, that burning crazy passion Helianthus annuus, crazy in Kirriemuir, to purify our I love his of wheat fields, like his Golden sunflower solar red, tender such as chicken, such as the days turn the clock back his paintings give us our immortal I sunshine came up with Dante, intentional and he writes different so there will be alike and non-like. Bella's lecture at Dante is my favorite language, that kind of beauty is full of touching, melancholy and worthy of respect, the sin of wandering, baffled and filled with wonder, I am not going to go into a vicious circle and repeat its mood. It coughed up blood-like lines with metallic luster, darkness falls, your language and luster, saying that the horrifying story stimulation points, like novels so resistant to read, there is dialogue, added some of the best men and women feelings I had it written into poetry, fun, and when we hit into a story of the poetry collection "like United Kingdom Jay Foley �� Chaucer" Campo to Rabelais story "for the hell of those people. At night, the Crow on tree otherwise dreary black feathers, in the bar above the Flash into dropping fire iron rod, snow melts, the Earth one only pale red Magpies and turned into a beautiful woman, I dig gold numerous stone I was dyed dark ��

没有评论:

发表评论