2010年12月14日星期二

Talk about basketball _ youth with regret

I miss when playing basketball at the University of those days, the Chinese Department of girls are weak, skilled, like I do, lively biaohan of rare, has just entered the University, the class has only three Changsha girl, a Ying Tuo enthusiastic, a sight that is she plays like girl (but) a Wilson top is a school team, and then in a is not a 46 of me, what love is, what are not too familiar, I love basketball, although I did not have any professional training, but my understanding is very high, this is David Tuo said, she taught me just praise me, what, we three so-called "global" in this way have a watershed, Yi Tuo ball control in my opinion is very ill, her father is a teacher of physical education, so. .. You want to, Ah, I will have more envious of her basketball power base, little Wolf, Guizhou is also counted appearances, Sven sweet heart than I have, I am a biaohan look at her, then rub rub rub psychology from "lusty strongwomen five words repeatedly circled, millet is the second class, Jiangxi girls, our Department team, most compact team, Oh, say, I, little Wolf, millet should be regarded as the team biaohan three sisters. Team others is far far and a girl, and I forget the wrong side of her name, the Peking Man, far and posture is very small, girl, a monkey family distress but especially pretty clean tomboy, spring is very good, so small monkeys. Oh, you also have to mention our Department from electric power to the coaches, the name I forgot, Marshal thin black, temporarily called black. That's when we read the big three, homework, but very good spirit, Christ, every day at five o'clock and then back to bathe at seven quarters, at school, staying alive. At that time, the Department of Chinese school of male team, skelter Fengyun power. Results are not good, is Professor of high-profile on the water's horsepower, Beijing, and flowers have an affair to remember Professor said that horsepower exam I let him too, because he won the honor of the Chinese Department, you are the horsepower? you shall not be, so don't want to lose will cry; limp Member Center Wang spring, young naive of me to have a crush; writter of NBA four Costa, Heilongjiang, big four began with small pepper evening classes, and it is said that finally love in Guangxi and restored my shoes, Lily good hop. Little pepper is a little taste of what jingjing, civic Minister biaohan, bright, build rich dance class. Players I will remember their sa, at that time, they can even put the power of this good of series in the feet, as the Chinese Department of leaders severely struggle back to face, so it is a protected object and icons of the referendum. And we Chinese girls, Secretary of the Department, you will try, I ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ injured self-esteem comfort Ah. However, in fact, we have been really miserable failure, whether standing or technology can and powerful electric Choi those biaohan mm to counteract that only closed on it. But the big three that year. The Chinese Department of freshmen to the teddy bear and a little monkey two strength new generation not, big four of far and were eager and ready to four years of career planning a special squad exaggeration of exclamation points, and I, millet, little Wolf always out of blood flowing to the love of basketball desperately, as always, the only wine fills me with courage qiangang Yik Tuo, at that time she was bent PubMed, no matter how lobbying also refused to enter the team and we fought, less for her, we lost a lot of grip, but this does not prevent us to win the confidence. Small black power line coach, and is not a member of their Department team, but he's a basketball tactics, are also willing to accompany us training every day, we the girls seemed suddenly found a pillar, he organized we ordered training, teach our defense, we divided into two groups by level, confrontation, at that time, in a timely manner is a rainy day, you can also see ten girls basketball untiring training, playing defense, attack, defense, basic skills, as well as many major simply forgotten and the limits of the bench, we in the rain enjoying basketball brings passion and fun there are great people, the way our hair flying, Foxconn, farm odoriferous, a field you will think we are the absolute knowledge of woman's youth, voice tone, in early spring, poetic, closer to us, you will see the shirt on her "in the Chinese Department of" three words, that we're proud of the three words. Just today, I also can't forget we're playing defense in the practice of heavy rain, sweat mixed rain from our hair left, lips red teeth white girls in heavy rain in mutual vociferously, encouraging, for each goal, we will be cheering up old old high as high, screaming to attract each holding a League of passers-by, we look back will find black mouth whistle to the bit smile looking at us, then will he looked at each other and smile, play passion is hormonal stimulation is a hop desilter, had to admit the existence of the little black is also a major incentive we, at least, I found many of the girls on the team on his coveted thirsty, Oh, of course, when we are young, that is we did a live for love of the environment, we have the right to all the happy face in the clouds. At least, I found the first on black interested is little Wolf, Oh, now I can be a very beautiful and dreamy recall to recall it, for it was also a boyfriend with as little Wolf we also did not think this is what the derailment was not, perhaps because the little Wolf did not speak out, perhaps because it does not represent black any response. Their dubious climax in celebration, I remember the night drunk small wolves holding black cried exception biaohan, drink much of millet to step on the road to the dog as a dog does not have to be impolite, little Wolf drunk refused to go back to the hostel and is lying in the roadside flower bed in the unconscious, and Yi Tuo no alternative but to keep her company bitten by mosquitoes, is really to withstand, I rushed to the basketball court chose a special strong boys patted him on the shoulder and said: "dude, can you help?" later prove my choice is correct, the boys and all sorts of not saying to pick up the extra man and I can't drag Yik Tuo fixed little Wolf, rub rub rub on the second floor, our hostel is on the third floor, and I obviously found the two boys sway back and forth, in fact, there was little Wolf also 90 pounds, may be drunk people special sink, the boys just sweat drenchingLiquan Huang drops tough one step up to the third floor, finally put the little Wolf, we repeatedly bring tea, people are already fast blacked out, watching him dragged the way my mind works out oil so a admiration to Ah, and fortunately, the good news is that I'm female silver, not affected by this. In fact, I write this section did not laugh at Wolf point, I just remember, she is a dare to love dare hate girl, she's all acts are complied with to the inside, she is a live wild and free, in the world, not to their pressure will not hurt yourself to others, she has done first to comply with pleasant self instinct, in this one too many doctrines of society, on the contrary, I admire her, much like myself. At that time, I have the feeling that she will be with my boyfriend, and sure enough, a graduate of a month, they parted, did not survive the pressure we will which lonely and alone to fall in love with a stranger, when survival becomes very important, we will instinctively choose to walk side by side, talent is far more important than appearance. Pulling away, we say that the basketball. Trained after we easily won the first game, I still remember the opponent also has a male coach, a bit far inferior to black, he shouted his men outside the special strong Center: "out of her skills, extrusion Insider." That she refers to the I, cut, I think the psychological-disgust, you'd think I mixed rice with my sister? I don't let a good bit to card, the girl was forced it stops me, she's stupid to return to the coach: "I, I, I could not move her!" I already get rebounds back, it is called a pride in psychology is. .... Because of their strong and very much proud. Just that one should have a referee blowing me three seconds!!!, I say brother, girls Golf is necessary so seriously, I know three seconds is meant, I then call the heck Ah, Yi Tuo all too late and I explained that roughly speaking not into the restricted zone, and then later a confusion about the referee know blowing three seconds is the simple things complicated, there is no wind, I think we have a little more than normal girl is the professional point of silver, you enough, don't then we strictly male students. Well, I think so, basketball rules should distinguish between boys and girls.

没有评论:

发表评论