2010年12月15日星期三

2010-07/23/exciting basketball game (Zhou JI job) _ small noisy Temple

Exciting basketball game (Zhou JI job) 2010-05-29, Saturday
Exciting Thursday of basketball gym, we played a Festival of exciting basketball. The start of the game. The ball was put to the XY, we have surrounded it. Then I suddenly from behind the ball to "steal". Dai XY has just turned and I immediately passed the ball to Hu no one defending JC. Hu JC has just received the ball and others before the last defensive, he threw the ball past, ball but how does not get in, and again my hand. This time they learned, I surrounded without gaps. At this time, I remember the basketball has a rule: you can use the feet touch the ball. So I put the feet towards the XY hit hard in the past. In this way, to a name of "unauthorized" escaped encirclement. Because their teams wear XY unintentionally made a gauge, so by our team of Hu JC serve. He pretended to be passed on to Lee ZS, when most people are going to defend Li ZS is he passed the ball to me. Dai XY and others also quickly ran into me. I will not let them get the ball, and so they ran to the half-way, I suddenly threw the ball hard outside of Korea boundaries vote Hu. JC Because of too high, they cannot skip cannot reach, helplessly watching it from above. Not a failing of the ball landed in the hands of Hu JC, he lay the ball position, aiming at the basket, the ball went out. The presence of all people seem to have been sealed mouth, silent, staring at the ball. The ball into the basket, but it is not to enter, in the basket on the go for several laps. Tensions, lest we couldn't get in. Now the ball finally entered. We seemed to loosen up a winding themselves for years, it clearly. An exciting basketball game, a sound the Bell in the end. Our 5-2 success winning each other.
Online reading total 1 comment 1 rain mother to 2010-05/30/08: 17 comments and write really good, exciting game!

没有评论:

发表评论