2010年12月14日星期二

Basketball starting place commonly known as the North Shore gardens _ gunnin' Tri

Born in beian, I've never lost, along with my lonely journey is my character. 14 that love to play basketball, but does not shoot. 6 years on. 6 years at the time of graduation in the middle of the summer holidays. Me and my friends go to my house to the North of the farm's 1 playing basketball. Previously there played, but not others; I two play, often several farm boy to practicing basketball, look at their 1-1 and that is real. My two as they learn to shoot it. One play. Have known each other slowly. There are 3 individual 1 fat 2 not a fat man. A friend of mine referred me to play basketball, he and I do not like me; for I Cap; man chant high, I'm uncomfortable on the basket again; to, day long time we met, I'll try a lost child to find my own way. No matter how hard I could look down while I is short, but I believe my President. My basketball team-mate so trust me. Silently I assists and I am very glad to them. We do not know how many have been playing glory days, where you can find here. We try not to recognize knowledge are basketball let's be friends, I want to go back to that time, I will continue training, I want to find the time to let God as I wish. ; �� Self brief�� I is 1 basketball's bad boy, no matter how bad beat, I I insist on my way. I was dressed in rags, shabby basketball factory [North Shore trano Park], where only, where to find my shadow, is my essence. There I forget all troubles and sorrow, and my friends are not paragraph exercise, not paragraph racing Tournament basketball confrontation. There is a belt with a passion for years and years. I miss my basketball brothers, young I was 14 years old, and a whole bunch of guys playing basketball, then nothing of me, then I'm not paragraph, and they practise I from adversity, struggling to escape out of the kid. I think my basketball brothers, they handed me how to dribble, shoot, no way, I bounce is not good, but I assure my basketball brothers guarantee, I will try the exercises, the ball factory on the north shore leave, leaving it with a passion for basketball brothers, I miss you. I'll try the exercises, and so I == === ==== ===== ===== ======.

没有评论:

发表评论