2010年12月14日星期二

Basketball fire-superman dance of victory _ ��o ��o

You stop the sleep you how bitter face, you still can't figure out what I tell you the difference between the year ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ you're a Loser in a hurry Flash side our dinners you still can't figure out what I tell you the difference between the year ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I am a Loser supermanyear ~ you are ready to prepare Q.KLoser Superman class stay dry tears beauty in my my side dish-cloth, remember to also Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Bo Superman won't be free to give you the comfort you couldn't you good good good transfer pipe you cheating or ask your dad to donate money I can consider let you help me to wipe wipe shoe game by strength not luck so you really don't have too sad if you want to challenge always welcome but you have to work hard for a hundred years before you stop the sleep you how bitter face, you still can't figure out what I tell you the difference between the year ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ you're a Loser in a hurry Flash side our dinners you still can't figure out what I tell you the difference between the year ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ you LoserLoser there is someone to find your signature he wants to remind myself not to like you how to write a Loser L write down Ah ~ forget your English is too rotten also came close to repeat a Superman also need some feelings so fast your girl to my newsletter, she said she didn't want to cut your useless things in the end she has one more words ' Europe ' I love your game depends on strength not luck so you really don't have too sad if you want to challenge always welcome but you have to work hard for a hundred years before you stop the sleep you how bitter face, you still can't figure out what I tell you the difference between the year ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ you're a Loser in a hurry Flash side our dinners you still can't figure out what I tell you the difference between the year ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ I'm supermanyear ~ you're a Loser

没有评论:

发表评论