2010年12月14日星期二

2010-05-28, crazy basketball _ small noisy Temple

Crazy basketball 2010-05-28, Friday
Crazy basketball Thursday PE, our crazy a lesson of basketball. First, we choose the teammate. I and Hu JC, Li ZS, and others. The game begins, we first scrimmage. The ball was put to the XY, we have put it there. Then I suddenly from behind the ball to "steal" too. Dai XY has just turned and I immediately passed the ball to Hu no one defending JC. Hu JC has just received the ball, and others could last defense, Hu JC has on the ball, the ball past but never get in, and again my hand. May this time they learned, I surrounded without gaps. In this good, I found a XY legs of a gap, while the rear is Lee ZS. ���� Make MOM: completely unreadable
Online reading total 1 comment 1 rain mother to 2010-05-29 21: 36 comments haha, can feel each other's happiness!

没有评论:

发表评论