2010年12月14日星期二

Basketball Carnival _ Qi track

I eat breakfast at home, went the Basketball Hall of the people's University, participating in "basketball Carnival" activities. By car, the first time I use my student card. The first time with the student card, feeling very fun, like a toy. Basketball Carnival in shooting game began, I first go out to you. People really much, much better, a lot of people are calling. 1-3, grade-a team of 4-6 grade of a team. I ran to the HKSAR with 4-6 grade team, see the small bird Yang Hai and clear, I would say little bird Yang Hai ming how there's a Yes, we realize we are 4-6 grade group. We return to the 1-3 year group, into the Basketball Hall, began shooting. Small bird Yang Hai ming special crying, turn to him shoot, he: "Ah, Ah ..." cry, he really come shooting up, his effort is too small, a vote to table, he ran into while squatting: "Wow, wow ..." cry. Which I voted, I put it into two, with the HKSAR, he also voted down 2. I go to play hcma000080 included. We also look at others origami play basketball, and also watching the site running, for a while and saw Yang Hai and clear, we then play. To noon, the dinner, half an hour to dinner time, dad go so quickly, we knew he was going to which hotel, MOM Dad on the phone, know him in which hotel. Eating fried chicken, beef, assorted, is very good, my mother said that if you want to eat a meal here, you will be on the people's University, you can eat meal here every day, think about what you can buy anything, then mother regardless of you. My mother asked me: University of delicious! meal, we went back to basketball Museum, began to dribble game. Before calling out, the teacher read name, start Queuing, just go to the HKSAR-I, Yang Hai-ming Yang Hai-ming, just didn't come, I'll stand behind the HKSAR, containing small bird Yang Hai ming came, I pushing aside, he's big and quite small, weak quite large! he is inserted in the middle of a both of us. Us into the Basketball Hall, like some people say that playing basketball, actually say is 4-6 year group, small bird Yang Hai ming began Wow Wow cry, I and HKSAR with said: this little bird Yang Hai ming too love tears. The front has a hcma000080-big brother, HKSAR with asked the big brother: what's your name, big brother told hcma000080 included. Big brother asked what is the name of the HKSAR with, I said that he called the HKSAR, the venue was included was too noisy, big brother is hearing, he asked me: his name?: containing said hcma000080 you don't, you don't say, over my mouth. Big brother and little bird Yang Hai-ming: his name, I would say: Yang Hai ming you don't say, I'm his Yang Hai-ming Yang Hai-ming, they laughed, and said to me: in fact, I do not know his name. Start with the dribble hcma000080, come back to the end, the team Yang Hai ming dribbling, come back also to end, and the team I dribble the ball also delivered to the team. Second dribble, I accidentally didn't control the ball, the ball went aside, pick up ball rush shipment. I brought up the ball and the HKSAR, Yang Hai ming bearing play. Just saw a dark place, we say that ghosts, HKSAR with ghosts. HKSAR included into the table tennis hall, picked four table-tennis, I a, a, Wang Jui-4 grade twins one one, we'd and Mr Hai ming ran up play, HKSAR began to catch up with the results we got me, HKSAR with said: "all right, finally caught a. "He also caught me, and said:" How is you. "He said:" I am a vampire bats, and began to suck your blood, squeaky ... "Yang Hai ming dad said:" my mother the work, you follow the US sent sent mother. "I just ran across it:" all right, let him and play with me. "They asked again:" your father and mother in not in?, "I said, Yang Hai ming dad said:" definitely go. "He let Yang Hai-ming at my father and mother, without in, Yang Hai said:". "His mother, father or not, HKSAR Yang Hai ming bearing catch, Yang Hai ming ran and ran and ran, and went to his father and mother go there ... Yang Hai ming received a souvenir, I asked his father he has a few souvenirs, his father said only one, I'm going to get one. I participated in two projects, received 2 souvenirs. Wang Fei they started playing League, first round 12: 0, our schools team won the second round 8: 4, but also our schools team victory, Wang Fei they would also like to play the third round, but then have special late, I and the father and mother and went home. I think they definitely Wang Fei was first. (This morning to get school staff confirmed that Wang Fei they really is 4-6 grade group League the first place. ��

没有评论:

发表评论