2010年12月15日星期三

The single, "father, I, dunk, Hill and my basketball _ Gibraltar rock

Spijk Li, Denzel Washington and leialun plus basketball seems to have to look at, and seemingly in HC must be mentioned in the film. Chinese translation of the single "a bloody, coupled with a sports movies of the schema, so it's easy to think of other sports in Hollywood films, traditional routine: absolute heroism, always facing the difficulties of an over-abundance, and always overcome the difficulties will eventually be successful outcomes. Unfortunately, or fortunately, this is not a traditional sense of the Hollywood movie, sports business, this is more than a family movie, just using a basketball as a carrier, the tender warm heart. A father because of the wrong hands, while the wife falling into prison called Jesus's son has already become a United States high school basketball community first star. In his choice to enter what University of critical moment, father is organising a week of release from prison in order to persuade her son to join Governor designated University. But the son for his mother's memory so that he can never forgive the rough strips impertinence's father, but his father with his love of unremitting efforts, and finally in a single win back after his son's heart. The story is not complicated, the line is very simple, the scene is the slums of New York Brooklyn, there is no good being edited basketball game screen, there is a sharp contradiction between characters in conflicts and on people's mental activity of fluctuations in the description, whether the father or son in this field are destined to fight without winners are inevitable in a struggle, a movie with a length between father and son told time and time again, and apply the modus operandi of the hero to deepen family atmosphere, especially the spatio-temporal reverse General twice single, it was the climax of the film, two are great strength and so on, are not a person representing the absolute upper hand, turned out to be a father, the son, but later is their identity and their blood relationship but always unquestionable, imagine and his father was the confrontation is how feeling, as enemy when the parent-child like daggers, what a pain, but when a single end, everything was quiet, the feelings of the heart like what a lost?, at the beginning of the movie is a United States various Street Basketball people play scenes, very beautiful very leisurely, suddenly let people have a misconception, as if this is not the beginning of a movie, but NIKE costly to do an ad. Street basketball court is a symbol of United States street culture, HIPHOP and basketball and is the so-called street culture Totem, Director didn't give up on their favorite street culture of the description, from the streets into a movie to start playing the movie of the game, the streets of the simple lens manipulation, long shots without clip full performance real basketball and real street culture. Plus New York United States basketball, everything is large enough. The movie's portfolio is very powerful, Director is absolute basketball fan, Parker Lee, he used to NIKE classic sneakers AF1 series to design a pair to his own named sneakers, starring some of Hollywood's first black winner Denzel Washington, as well as the famous NBA All Star Leialun appeared. Washington's performance was out, because he is the most important person, his good performance in a father's confession and struggle, he always tries to use a variety of ways as close to its own like ice, son of son whenever he was in the streets, always let people have a pity. Leialun is not the only NBA player of electric shock, he was in the NBA is the title of the Crown to the peace, in the movie in his performance while still very green, but not bad. Movie not much basketball competition lens, so might many non-fans will see leialun is a player, he is more like a somewhat lame has just graduated from school of film and television newcomer, such performances although not strong enough, but it makes one think that he's cute, it's very simple and lovely. However, to be honest this movie than I had expected to be weak, and the number of schema first story ridiculous, a Governor to a choice of high school players and release a condemned and give his commitment? it is necessary to join some a bit off the main thrust of the plot? such as going to school visit time in Washington, d.c., and prostitutes 3P's seemingly very emotional feelings play, join them instead of making the original idiomatic narrative rhythm is disturbed. At the end of my eyes are broken, when I saw Washington threw the ball out moved almost cried, heart says that Director really is a genius before and after the convergence is Heaven's clothes no gap, and results. Well, read the movie know, share? lift to start it. I wonder why the movie to suddenly so fantasy? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� the family split line �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� watched the film reminds me of my father. To say it, is not to say that because my dad is a prisoner, should not, in fact, my father is a policeman. ROAR ROAR. Our House me and my mom's relationship to closer, my dad is not me, not good nor too say I actually tend to want to be rubbing it in a while he didn't say anything, that kind of feel disappointing feeling more bad. When I was a lie, my dad's angry I a flogged, then it is not me, not knowing what I at that time too let him down or what. But I was still quite disappointing, feel. I will first idiom is my dad taught me, kindergarten, he said to me after I own themselves better, I now think of countless times, feel particularly terrible, how can a slender well-behaved children kindergarten say this, but I'm really quite good after themselves, on their own have been quite good. My dad taught me to read, taught me to write, he wrote in particularly good, I'm quite impressed. My dad's experience after you pass the countryside NBHH, military schools, learn English, after graduation to Tibet after 8 years, come back no treatment started from the police, always in the struggle, the absolute very powerful. Of course, every son will put father when their idols. In the words of my basketball is my dad's enlightenment, we there kindergarten has very powerful had an Act, although only a few months, since leaving home, my dad was just playing with me to go there, I dribble, seems to also hold me for a basket, now come and very powerful. --------Basketball split lines----------talking about basketball, can only be a pain. Think I'm so early enlightenment should become a whiz, but not necessarily, because just once or twice out of enlightenment is done until junior high school with a group before and I Matchstick well-behaved children in soil ground chasing a ball running has the opportunity to play two feet. But not for the love of basketball person I still in elementary school to my home cinema after the basketball court, play, forgot to battle a remember me anyway, sure is hit. I then look at the Dunk was fascinated, like vines really ever determined to become a guard, because I was particularly low. I find the next door neighbor big brother taught me to play, so I went to their house and saw the first poster, a closer who?! and then have the magazine, the above said closer selected 23, because he wanted to successive win, so far I have challenged the accuracy of this statement. After I was dying to beg the white Lai to big brother House to run, so I know what is the NBA, I began watching time really early. Know the NBA after I own ride my car to the city centre at basketball magazine, I was using my only pocket money to buy my first basketball magazine, and it is the first magazine to name what I forgot, but I remember two things. First, the magazine's cover is TimHardaway. Second, the magazine with articles about Hill, said he had the ball at the character of the good is very good, his University and others are not the same learning are particularly good, well-behaved slim's I like that and I Matchstick pure's Hill, until now. The ban was in junior high school, our school NB not all football, basketball. We ban cattle were many, such as orangutans, Optimus Prime, Kidd Mabry small AI so that my poor dad, always dine in physical play. Niu people weekend out of the field, I generally do not participate in, causing the ball always stagnate, very painful. Later Middle School who else into good buddies, they still so cattle, but I am still so food. After the cattle were more high school, after the party is directly addressed with basketball, every time I got it all out, and then every time I do enjoy ass very NBHH �� lucky star. In fact, quite good. A team of the NBA (forgot which team) in the locker room so it is written on the Blackboard: "Someplay to play, play to win, Some WHO AREYOU" message. I'm proud to say: I play to play! I ' m enjoying! is so simple, so powerful. Basketball is a game for me, I was playing anyway ill love to play, and asked, I'll do that powerful Rascal!

没有评论:

发表评论