2010年12月15日星期三

[Reprint] �� reprint �� learning 108, go to the market to the rhythm of Mr. _ talent

Original address: �� reprint �� learning 108, go to the market's rhythm author: view map notes heart original address: http://www.tianyayidu.com/article-102812-7.html wrapped around that Zen: road, different, qualities and interests.
  • �� Louzhu �� author: Ming Mao Valley addtime: 2009-06-2923: 13: 30 mark ex post said, if I get a "510, two equal-magic" and "wrap" around the market and Mr. said Chan will let me break and pirification.
  • Reason, this section details the Analects of Confucius "said it is profound. Zixia said: 100-residential establishments to sing it; as a result of which the man of the road. The meaning of this chapter is simple, literal translation in General is: just like the artisans in the handicraft workshop for complete their production, a gentleman in learning to accomplish their career. Here, the child of Confucius and fresh summer "study" turned into handmade workshop has a specific purpose, General, programming, specifications of summer "study". This is like Greece after the philosophy of Plato heracleitus "Logica Gus" into "logic". Since then, everything was looking at, program structure, base, all corresponding to all the ideologies of tricks. Later generations of so-called Confucianism, the ideology of degradation, child, summer flow of large fortune. ----------------The wrapped around that Zen learning 108 about 1 year or so, I have days when it opens, the original is a + A + b, MACD auxiliary judgment opposite, once successful, once a month to earn profit, can Beijing peak rates near buy a very good 3 home. About 1 month after that, overnight, the "a + A + b" I failed, the next 3 months, earn profits, all gave Mr. old A. In the last square, I heard the old Mr. sound of A sneer. Not to say that what is in the afternoon. Subsequent trend of fully understand. The most desperate of the night, the mist, as if seeing this ID sat next to me. Was caught at straws, tightly pulled this ID. "I have nothing, trend also can't read, what to do." This ID said: "you have nothing, nothing to begin with. Stick with me. There is none, no is there. �����ѡ� 5 am, sat in the lamp, and started to think that I have any. I have said in the tangled Zen. In fact, 108, earn profits first thing, is the principal. I follow. I have a principal, I have said in the Zen bound, I still have wings, although I was injured. To hear the sound of old Mr. that A sneer, I panicked, actually these are forgotten. Once again opened up that Zen, prior to this I have seen many times, 20 have been able to recite a 9%, but this time, Word for Word crunching, still think it is so difficult and broken �� �� �� ��-until another Fish Maw white comes, I seemed suddenly understand, study the "108", not to the aAb, not to the recursion, opposite. Nothing is, is there a �� �� �� �� learning 108, go to the market to the rhythm of Mr.

    没有评论:

    发表评论