2010年12月12日星期日

What is beauty? _ qingquan-upper

Hole is my student days, often Lady love ash, reading, always feel that she has kind of Vitale, big black long hair with a high to head forever, Huyeh walk; a slightly warped flesh nose and her confident, of motivated. Looking for more than 20 years, last year I finally saw in the movies and her appearance a temperament has similar real cool girl, that's the GOSSIP GIRLS "there's a good moment JENNY!. Hole holes idea of beauty, not me, huh, huh ~ ~ she tell me is the students ' Union's President, the name I've forgotten that hole said when we all Student Union on duty at the school gate, she found our President's feet, a small beautiful, wear a pair of delicate white shoes, really beautiful! (I was complaining that my mother bought me a pair of super ugly shoes, drowned or Compact also exquisite feet so that I inadvertently lost is hole as the beauty of opportunity). In my impression, then our President is a standard of delicate beauty. White skin, delicate features, calm personality, without fault, nor the highlights of her but it wasn't me babe. If the hole is used for relative beauty, then my heart of absolute beauty is feather white, her features not refined, but very comfortable, because the relationship between practicing dance since childhood, the attitude is very soft and straight, Star eyes, skin and white dots, red tooth white lip. A natural micro volume brown hair and waist, let her seemed temperament as LAN. Feather white at the University have been felt since dancing thigh and coarse, so all year long skirt flying (then suddenly one day she found himself in the leg and not coarse, began to wear trousers, but nice). Impression, her blue white little coat with a white dress, so to say, or winter boots Navy Blue gown for the brown-colored long coat, a total of the station and her boyfriend supporting an umbrella, Streetlight next hair flying, proportioned beauty is breathtaking. So now I summed up from the early start evaluation of my beauty is a "State" of the components inside. Hole is Vice President, she and President, as the third Echelon's successor after graduation was a famous department store on Nanjing Road moves into the first delegate counter exercise, and from the nearest surface of the bottom, a best selling socks, a best selling shoes. To date, the President also sell socks in the original building, is now a clique led, hole holes have seen her, the evaluation had been languishing. For this reason she recalls. Sell shoes hole holes in minutes into the second year, probably in 1993, when it began commercial building decoration out of "red", first buy low commercial internal processing of meibi mousse, daily back a large bag, Giordano to the salesperson are on Nanjing Road, monthly earn several thousand (at that time my monthly salary of $ 134); then to sell a commercial office in Nanjing West Road FORTUNEDUCK bag, take the first monthly sales; simply resign after to help Taiwan people to do the "brand" clothing, hire a young joint trademarks, Chongming Island, in a famous shopping mall selling Xujiahui; waiting for me in 2000 and her again, she is an Japanese on Nanjing Road commercial market manager ! hole is now in a nanny State, instead of cosmetics don't dye your hair, first-class nurse! whenever worm staring at her, she always said: "baby, MOM now very ugly, you know? mother's hair was a Pearl color. "Precise is the Pearl White, visible on her dresses youdanyoushi! once of my friend DL in bookstores face hole, she says is so told me:" Chris, I heard someone calling me Bookstore L Miss, looked back, a, white hair white glasses, you classmates! " because dealing with long-term and clothing, hole already belongs to a class of fine clothes to see photos of her after pregnancy, never through traditional strap pants, always hit color match outside cascade, then comb both me, looks like a teenage mother tiredness is not pregnant, cute too, let me look back there again pregnant impulsive ~ ~ hole now do nurse, buy early every morning, see the community to work in a tired, worn upside down on my heart sad, always lamented always wear socks is socks, skirt is a skirt out! has said that she is the most fun thing, haven't done before a community nurse, door Security Council asked her:" girl, you have to wear a skirt or pants? "she answered:" is the skirt is pants. "And then secretly proud hearts: the little girl has 30 several la! R > my most beautiful feathered white, reading always wanted to go abroad, TOEFL 600 more minutes, but was refused. After graduation to a provision of the United States every day wear skirts, 5 years after the company to reimburse the medical expenses of FESCO encountered an opportunity to go to France to read MBA, then this is going to stay there. 2 years ago she had come back once a pretty curly hair, body lighter, as if time does not leave any trace of her, just one more happy and more humorous, previous speak English has become a genuine French. MBA graduates are not engaged in related work, and now she is a "plane model + design + Theatre actor costume" triple identity, a week on two dancing lessons, salsa, a day is a day is a belly dancing, one of the Paris artists ' boyfriend, a group of artist friends, some days at the exhibition, live free. In previous ? ??�C? me babes http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_45f0731201008xx3.html, I mentioned the feather white is my dresses on the Guide, is also my best girlfriends for university graduates, our style is very similar, we also have together worry: we are the future of Lady old? 10 years together, the two temperament types have a transformation, are not the original hair flying Lady-type, but a different life experience let us temperament and become , carefully review, I grow, or in the pursuit of the process, she encountered a lot on my influential women, said today that two beautiful women is a student, and later also talks to my job after experiencing babes. And they were together, I just came in, but only by their influence, over the years with my learning of the heart and the courage to try courage, now did not become a languishing, occasionally also can double their mutual admiration, I feel very satisfied, thank God I know these wonderful ladies.

没有评论:

发表评论