2010年12月12日星期日

Continental sanmao beauty writer ���: osmanthus--write to my favorite of the opposite sex _ if Valley

If Valley press: beauty writer ���, more on North Africa life of prose novels published by readers. She is the continent's San Mao, as friendly Messenger, it's still often between China and North Africa. Last night, the chance to see her this Bo-Wen, this is how beautiful prose poem! asked her: "let you miss the genius who?" ... ��ջش���...... Ideal man, Oh ". Beauty writer ���: osmanthus, write to the me wants specific in this wonderful autumn evening, I walked in the aroma of sweet-scented osmanthus trees mist system, is artificial and Polish of the garden path, road are duplicating colorful iridescence, a Brook flow from the feet, clear Creek, the murmuring of a stream, you can see a flock of Red goldfish in lively playing in the water. Leaned over the railing, Brook falls hidden in there I looked under the bar and the circulation of the eye or concentrated or light mind earthly hustle and here though, like usual, those returning to the gentleness and shallow sentimentality as if in this moment parked in a like of those or green or yellow leaves. Sunset light starts to fade, and I walked down the garden path still idle walk everywhere all GUI GUI, breathing, the sweet-scented osmanthus xiangli, looked carefully studied the elegant looks sweet-scented osmanthus, heart like a speech of carefree pleasure cannot start waves, light yellow rice-like flowers, five ten surrounded by flower, in the autumn sun Huang, dark green leaves blossom fragrance alone between. The beauty of the autumn, and also the author of ink ' emotional tie bar, otherwise how can the "Atrium and white perches Crow, cold Dew-Scented osmanthus silent wet. Tonight, the Moon, people do look, I do not know who will win the SI in the autumn. "The horror genre spread? bouts guixiang wrapped with sweet thoughts and soaked in the bottom, and then spread of zisi. Then see the pale yellow with tempting aroma rice, think of this buff will be your favorite color, then you should and I also like and reveling in the !?! often like to work in sounds that gentle music, malyon your poetry and prose, so astonishes walking between the lines of poetry and prose in you, pissed! you is a wonderful book, I'm always close at hand to carefully investigate slowly tastes. Read you, did you read me, put me in your soft hand, quietly appraisal? like this kind of reading you in the night, in yueguangrushui drizzle in the morning, feifei mist mist system of sweet-scented osmanthus trees, in the sunset stain-stream, my eyes are always so affectionately staring Afar you ... Your comment, your caisi singular, silent type, in your writings become undisciplined sentimental seeds, out of a flower, kissed and enchanting will devour you also make reasonable. You use the text-split inner feelings, dialysis soul, a gloomy dark; you use poetry of voicing your craving is a warm, romantic, and bee Butterfly are immersed in your dark perfumery, a different way to give your tender and warm, you use the response in the form of poetry and prose. At this moment, I thought like a tide rolling in mind, my thoughts in the air flying, much like most fierce words to express my most sincere emotion, many would like to use the most inspiring words to describe my most precious feelings ... Did you know how I put all the concerned have a heart, pray to God give you happiness and joy, I miss being able to always accompany you. You know, I wish I was the only one that can give you. Night very deep, very quiet surrounding, crunchy thumping keyboard voice let me feel your breath. Looking at the MoonThe heart rests in your figure, dazed, you come from afar to float, slowly, gradually clear. In the rain, I think of you, let me move, but with excitement, misty mood, I keep trying to imagine, to search for you, finally condense into focus, your image floating however to, so that you are in the air ... At this moment, I can only allow of finger tapping on the keyboard, so that the text on the screen, and jump, I would like to get a spring breeze, give you the whole spring, I would like to hold a cluster, offer you the entire marine, I want to capture a maple, give you the entire Fenglin, I want to kiss a flower snow Lotus, give you the entire silver world ... �� The holidays I went to the suburbs, and often this season I will go, because it has a mountain of water, the more I love of sweet-scented osmanthus trees, I will run in the past, expand the arms, head, with closed eyes, hard of hearing at people and intoxicating fragrance ... I love it! If Valley of PostScript: hehe, now beauty writer, the new women's open-mindedness, very brave, they dare to say their love and hate, dedicated to the heart of the Big Dipper, ideal heterosexual. I admire, but also very gratifying. I think this should be the time of performance, not to mention the beauty writer ��� also perennial in alien life, nature is subject to the constraints of traditional culture, is more rare. I should say it: we have finally gotten to the bottom of a woman's heart a dare to speak the truth, and the words say so affectionate, so elegant and so attractive woman ... Because of the appreciation of the beauty of the literary work, reproduced here, and especially recommended above.

没有评论:

发表评论