2010年12月11日星期六

Cloudy dawn of quiet 3_ xuanniao sunniwell

Today the weather is good, just near the end of the Asian Games, air quality is not good, some time ago a grey one. Want to sit in one place, but a bit of a problem on the qualifications of, and look at the situation to say it, but the mood seems grey effect. However there is also a happy place, just yesterday afternoon, North Korea and the Korea choked up. I am excited to watch the news, then fire a little oil. But estimates now Peninsula on the stick are feeling all grey! reminds of a joke: 1, United States of strength: who would want to play. 2. United Kingdom's strength: United States who I beat who fight. 3. France's strength: who beat me me who 4, Japan's strength: who beat me I let the United States who call. 5, Korea's strength: who beat me I and United States a exercise. 6, Israel's strength: who thought hit me who I was. 7. Russia's strength: who called me me. 8, the strength of the Korean people who beat me and I will beat Korea. 9, the strength of the Chinese people: who's playing who I I called. Korea now really have to follow the United States to engage in military exercises! let's pinch pinched me hard world of pinching! have a figure with the truth, the figure is grey.

没有评论:

发表评论