2010年12月12日星期日

Gratitude has never been a beauty facial expression _ torreya _ affection were recorded

Yesterday I found, but the vegetation of disperse dinosaurs beauty of the aged, the original is in of lisao. In this feeling like the beauty of the aged. N years ago, in a certain day, a day in the weekly magazine for Office work, suddenly around carefully over a middle-aged man, I angrily a sentence: "you reach the xx, you wouldn't zhuai!" me for a minute there, somehow what out these assertions, Ah, I now do not zhuai. Time passed, XX weekly impressions are fuzzy, but it has become increasingly clear. I began to wonder, and so I went to the xx years old. In days past, one day also understand why he highlighted these assertions. One day unfortunately found that married men suddenly became a single girlfriend boyfriend, the world really how small, so small. Single girlfriend also happened to his followers had still to reach out to me, the 7 fingers so that I instantly had embarrassed, she mean, he is a seven night. Embarrassed that instant I suddenly understood why he was baffled me out so short, it proves that his mid-life crisis. He really is, Ah. I now finally stayed up xx years old, you can comment on is no longer zhuai. My feeling is, zhuai, was a capital issue is a question of attitude. A characterization of the TSC is that you start on other people's attitude towards sensitive. Once your sensitive, you can't zhuai. When one thing a day taxi to so-and-so, interview, on a taxi to go and found no wallet to get results, driver confiscated money, my 50 block as a return journey. Back to news with my colleagues that this wretched thing, my colleagues found surprising, let me write a small article, I wrote a reporter from the newspaper, the driver of the car, also in the newspaper. Subsequently received drivers phone that his colleagues saw the story, the company also commended him, he is very happy. Of course I now know that it is enjoyed a back beauty treatment. But at that time I wood m, so-called wood m, meaning, people on Hello, but your wood m. The other day took place. Bank card lost, before the Spring Festival would like to buy a ticket home withdrawal, buy tickets for the Discover card does not have in it, they know for sure is at cash machines. This is the fourth such a lost card, but unfortunately, only this time was then took money. Go to the Bank a new card, making up a counter next to the young man was enthusiastic, egging me on a report that said that a stolen in my withdrawal after a minute, but also with a single write down the serial number to me. So I'm not saying all embarrassed. My free time, first time going to the police station reported the case, it was supposed to be a woman police received my, this time alongside springing a young man, took me upstairs to the record, that record may matter more than an hour and finally asked me how to go home, I said a taxi, he said there is not a good dozen taxi, to hurry he can take me home, I said: urgent, he opened a police vehicle sent me home. This is my first time to sit in the police car. Later, I am very sorry to talk with his girlfriend to this money to go to the report of the results of his girlfriend's reaction after listening to my surprise, she said: "the police take you back to the House? that's beauty treatment. " Is better not to know what a beauty treatment, the real beauty is wood stupid. Real zhuai necessarily wood stupid. Once you know you're enjoying the beauty treatment, also grateful for this, basically, you are a beautiful woman is almost past one's Prime material. My conclusion is that the "wait for you to xx, you wouldn't zhuai. "This sentence is right. Because : zhuai without realizing what zhuai. The xx years, even if you're looking, but also zhuai frame you friends less zhuai, members will always remind you, "Wow, you enjoy a beauty treatment. "Reminder, your face inevitable expression of gratitude, gratitude has never been a beautiful look. Only verdure of disperse dinosaurs beauty of the aged. For example, right now, when I was sitting in front of the computer, the face is enough to mask, and radiation protection. Internet content is to joyo purchase CCP mystery. Once wrote a blog, elated that I used what maintenance effort, born young, wash all the only SOAP �� but just a couple of years, I have a skin care quickly skyrocketed.

没有评论:

发表评论